Who are ISM?
ISM provide health & safety consultancy to businesses who do not have the financial infrastructure to employ a full time health & safety professional. Their team of consultants will explain statutory health & safety requirements in “plain English” and will tailor the experience to your individual requirements and expectations.
ISM was founded in 2004, as a small health & safety consultancy practice providing services within the Staffordshire and Derbyshire region. The demand on their expertise has now grown with their services now being provided all over the country and abroad.
What can ISM do for my business?
- General & specific workplace risk assessments which are an important step in protecting your workers and your business.
- Providing workplace inspections and audits, both at your premises or on your clients premises. Ensuring full compliance with health & safety legislation and your own business requirements.
- Accident investigation & injury claims management can tie up business resources. ISM will undertake a full investigation on our clients instructions and submit a comprehensive report on our findings. We will also deal with your insurance company and appointed loss adjusters on your behalf.
- Employee training should form part of any business key strategy. ISM will advise and assist in identifying employees training needs and implementation of a training plan.
- ISM will appraise your appointed contractors, via its online appraisal system, giving you piece of mind before hiring.
- 24/7 health and safety advice.